Friday, October 1

Daily Affirmation

I don't often follow viral YouTube videos - but when a friend showed this one to me, it put a big smile on my face :) Since then I've found myself blurting out my own Jessica-esqe daily affirmations (car rides are my favorite place to do so!)

Here's the video if ya haven't seen it yet...


And here's a little daily affirmation of my own...
Now… my whole life is great. I can do anything good. I like my job, I like everything, I like my housemates, I like my family, I like my car, I like my car club, I like my skirts,
I like my ideas, I like my city
I like my whole community (clap!)
My whole community is great. I can do anything good.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I can do anything good.

4 comments:

  1. Naww thats sweet!! Everyone can learn from her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daily Affirmation is one of the best ways to survive all the negativity that happens in todays society. Oh yeah what a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is sooooooooo cute =)

    ReplyDelete