Tuesday, March 25

start yer' engines!

Today I heard my Studebaker start for the very first time (with her new engine)! It was very, very exciting...the exhaust isn't on yet, so it was very loud...but sounded great!
I got to work on the interior for some hours today. I got the side and door panels finished (except attaching the door panels). Then it's just popping in the windlace, putting in the seats, etc.
Here you can see the nifty panels (I left the chrome accents off because they were a little tricky and I'm not sure they can be used again due to the way they were constructed (some parts have been crimped together). So...simple susie is the way to go.
And also a pic of the dash...the boys insisted on painting it while the wiring was all undone...so it's all shiny - it'll be needing a lil' pinstripping of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment