Tuesday, March 25

the great north

well...not quite that far North...but it was north, and it was great. I was up in Washington last week taking a break and visiting some friends. Times were good and I got a much needed space to breath (you could say both figuratively and literally!) A chief reason for trekking up there was to visit my friend Troy and the progress on his mural. He's working on a large mural in Tierra Nueva's building. Tierra Nueva is the organization that my friends Troy, Chris, and Nick all work with - which does a lot of work with migrant farm workers. Lots of neat things are going on up there along with a great community of people.

I think other then just being among great people - the best parts of the week were finding some space with God in a tree (!), doing art with Troy, and traveling out to Lopez Island to visit Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment