Tuesday, July 22

pissed

I just got to work from a bus drive - and I am so pissed off, work will not get done until I get this off my chest.
The 2 guys sitting right by me began talking about this strip club that we would be passing, and another guy joined in too. I can not believe they preceded to carry on a conversation like that inside of a full bus!!! It's one thing to talk about these things but it just seems so much worse to be talking about it openly like that in public - and with ladies around. So I'm upset by what I heard, and I'm upset that they were saying it while sitting right next to me and other women seated around too.
And why don't I say some smart comment? Why? That would have felt so good. Especially if I played off the fact that he complimented my hair and teeth (? weird i know.) I'm way too quiet sometimes.
How my heart breaks...because those men are missing out on what love is. Those women are missing our...and are either/both being abused or settling for getting all their attention through their bodies. Love is not an exchange, it is not a give to get. People are so much more then that...how I wish we'd love one another with our whole selves. When we find that people are worth giving for merely to give...that would create a revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment