Wednesday, October 11

up up and away!

So I just emailed two of my college professors with a proposition that they write me recommendations for my PA school applications. Scary! I also sent away all my paper work to my 5, count it 5 oh my goodness, colleges for them to send in official transcripts. Tomorrow I must write the essay, it's subject: Describe your motivation towards becoming a PA. Where do I start?!
On another note, I was driving behind a brand new BMW with "Repent Now, Jesus is Coming Back!" in big letters on it's back window. Why would anyone do that? I thought of rolling down my window and letting them know that if they believe Jesus is coming back so soon, maybe they should sell their BMW and give the extra money away to others who need it for life sustaining measures rather than luxury cars. I realize I'm sounding very condemning at the moment, and who knows, maybe that person does fabulous things and gives away alot of money - they could. But come on now, don't roll down the street in a shiny new $60,000 car and concurrently offer to other people that they might want to repent...rah!

No comments:

Post a Comment