Monday, September 11

the hills are alive...ah ah ah ah...

Glorious sabbath yesterday! Kim and I drove out to the San Gabriel Mountains to a trail our friend Paul pointed us towards. Unfortunately that trial was very inadequately marked...but it did provide some good rock climbing spots...which was super fun. So then we went to another trial head and found a fantastic spot for quiet reflection. It had a fantastic view (as seen in pic) and as I sat and contemplated awhile, I think I heard that I'm going into a season of learning. I feel like there's alot of people here that are so much further than me...and I feel like I have alot to learn from them. It's a bit of a unique position for me - but one I'm super excited (if not a bit afraid) to step into!
Yesterday cousin Judy and I got to hang out! She's in the area going to Azusa Pacific...super cool to be close by!
Our place is supposed to be done tomorrow afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment