Saturday, September 23

Welcome! Beinvenidos!

I know you've all been eagerly awaiting pictures of my new place...but I've been a busy bee! Last weekend I was up in SF for a wedding, which was fabulous. It was so good to see some familar friends and places (albeit a little confusing to be in a place which was at once so familiar but also not my own.) This past week I've been settling in, getting a job (yea!), and exploring my new little 'hood. I'll be starting my new job on Monday, working on an ambulance again. I'm looking forward to having a 'work world' again...and having contact with patients - I've missed that these past couple of months. And other then that, there's not too much to say, just kinda getting settled in and meeting folks and so on and so forth. So here's some pictures...starting with the family room (which is luckily big enough that Kim and I both have our little personal corners (neither seen in this picture) and then common space more in the center), and then to the left is the nook and kitchen and on the other side of the family room is the bedroom and bathroom, seperated by the fabulously girlie "dressing room." Tada! That concludes the grand tour. It really is a great little place, we love our neighbors, it's exciting!

**Car update:** My little Stude runs on a 6V battery system instead of the 12V we were using. Not good! The ignition coil is blown out by the extra charge of battery, but luckily nothing else seems damaged, so a little electrical adjustments need to be made! But good to know...we'd been unsure about the voltage, but the coil seemed burned up after our first few trial starts in which it started particularly quick and the headlights were very bright. My dad took the coil out and saw that 6V was actually imprinted on the outside, however had been hidden against the firewall...the answer we were pondering was nearly in front of our eyes!
I'm looking forward to bringing er down to LA!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:24 PM

    Kristin!

    It's always good to read your blogs. Can you post some of Krista's wedding pictures?! I'd love to see them!


    Jen Chan

    ReplyDelete