Wednesday, January 3

change of hair...

It's been years. I didn't touch my hair color all through highschool. Then I very carefully waded into the pool of hair coloring until I was eventually submerged. At which point I was free to go and just jump in any other color. So I grew increasingly non-natural, then black, then red...which I've kept around faithfully now for 3 or 4 years!
My changable nature peeps its head every so often, but I usually rationalize myself away. Well...I've finally done it...I changed my hair color. And to a more 'normal' color at that. It was just time - I think. I'm still not sure about not being red, red anymore.
<----Me with the red hair one last time... About to find out....--->
...And I'm putting my hair in curlers this evening...so you'll have to wait a couple more days to see the results! I'm flying out to Montana in the morning for a family visit...yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment