Wednesday, January 10

snow, snow, snow, SNOW

This past weekend I was lucky enough to make it up to Montana with my parents to visit my Grandparents and Aunt and Uncle. It was so great!

I got stopped by the special security in the airport - which nearly cause me to miss my plane...I had to run to my gate and jump on the plane at just the last minute. Seriously...one more minute and I would've missed it. And then on top of all that, my body decided it wanted to be sick...but Montana was a great place for some down time.

My favorite events were:
* playing cards with my Nan
*creating things with Aunt Pam
*eating (I tried my very first caviar and also visited, twice, my favorite bakery in downtown Hamilton)
*spending hours nestled up watching snow falling outside the window
*walking in the snow and hearing it crunch(okay...so I had to taste some too, I don't get to the snow very often.)

There's just something so peaceful about snow. Plus all noises seemed so muffled in the snow landscape....a vast difference from my very noisy neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment