Monday, January 1

happy new year!

I have to say, this years New Years celebration was the best ever! My neighbors had mentioned that they all get together in the courtyard for new years eve. Round about 7 o'clock, REALLY loud music began to play - a neighbor had set up a huge sound system outside. Well, the music continued followed by LOTS of dancing! It was really fun! At midnight everyone gave everyone a hug accompanied with a "Feliz Ano Nuevo!" Kim and I stayed outside dancing until about 1:30 when we escaped inside, with the party still going! And, I must fit in here that I did receive compliments on my dancing skills - I was good, "especially for a white girl!" Everyone was out - it was a great feeling of community. I love my apartments!
______________________________________________________________

Below are some pictures from Christmas at home. My nephews are growing so fast!







Mom and Ty







Trey






Shayla giving Christmas treats to the dogs

Matt and Blaise


working on my little Stude'
...I sure like this car!

No comments:

Post a Comment