Wednesday, January 11

A fond farewell

I think I'm the luckiest person ever! I've been so overwhelmed by the love of friends, coworkers, family, and roomates. I've always known I'm loved, but there's nothing like going away that really brings out mutual fondnesses. I'm truely grateful, so grateful, for all the people in my life who love and care for me.
Last night some work friends and other friends met me out for fabulous food, sangria, and karaoke! Sad to say none of us made it to the karaoke stage due to misfortune from the 'karaoke god' of the evening (aka: guy in charge of the stage list.) But...much fun was had by all.
Today I'm FINALLY getting around to actually placing something into my suitcase! Kim says I should just take a backpack and toothbrush, but somehow I'm just not that carefree of a girl :)

1 day and counting! eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment