Monday, January 16

On the street where I live


Somebody said they wanted to know about where I'm staying. Just so you have a mental picture of what I'm coming home to everyday...here are some pictures.
I'm staying with the Dieselberg's. A missionary family who have been in Bangkok for 11 years. They have 4 kids ranging in age from 17 to 8. They live in a section of Bangkok that's pretty nice, a lot of expat's and such live in the area. I have a nice little room with an air conditioner. You can hear birds and such through the window...which is peculiar, but not, to me....because it is Thailand but it's also a huge city - so, go figure. You can walk down to the end of the street and get a taxi or sahmlor(3-wheeled truck) in about 2 seconds. It takes just a couple minutes ride on a sahmlor to get to the skytrain station (kinda like our BART.) And...that's all I'm gonna say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment