Thursday, January 19

i heart chah yen

After being here for nearly 5 days, yesterday I had my first Thai iced tea! As much as I love it, I don't know what took me so long...but it was sooooo delicious. I also got fresh cut pinapple...the tea and fruit only costing fifty cents! Yippee Thai exchange rate.
I began working on a grant for the organization to submit to the Embassy for $$. Lots of fun! I've never written a grant before, but I feel like I know a bit about it from being around different non-profits and such. I think it's going well. We'll see, it's due next week.

I'm going out again on tonight to talk to the women out around the bars. Which reminds me...if you want to check out the website for the organization I'm at right now, it's www.nightlightbangkok.com

No comments:

Post a Comment